Season 3, Episode 3
April 16, 2005
George Doty IV
We're Married? is the third episode of season three.
Josh's foreign e-pal, Yooka from Yudonia (Anastasia Baranova), visits his house. Drake and Josh soon learn that she is homesick through translation (though she actually said 'sick of home', and Josh mistranslated it), and Josh gets a man to perform a friendship ceremony to make Yooka more at home. But it turns out to be a wedding ceremony and Drake and her are married, much to his dismay. Drake plots with Josh to end his marriage when Yooka's parents fly over to meet their new 'son-in-law' and Drake's parents find out. However, he quickly regrets this after discovering Yooka's father is a billionaire. Josh serves up goat meat to Yooka's family, as goats are sacred in Yooka's homeland, and it all backfires after Yooka discovers this was part of Drake's plan. Ultimately, Yooka's father ends their marriage and Yooka and her family return home to Yudonia.
- Yooka: "Drake and I are married."
- Josh: "Married?!"
- Drake: "Married?!"
- Josh: "Hey, Yooka. You want to sing the Yudonian Folksong? (Singing and dancing) Efanshnai! Efanshnai! Diga dai Oundah Efanshnai!"
- Drake: "Yooka?"
- Girl: "Husband?!"
- Josh: "Skunk Bag?"
- Josh: "But don't worry, I'm working on a plan."
- Drake: "OPRAH IS NEVER CALLING YOU BACK!"
- Yooka: (after kissing Drake) "You like?"
- Drake: "Yeah, maybe later I'll show you how we say 'you're welcome' in America."
- Drake: "Josh, I think Yooka wants to experience more American things, like sushi and Mexican food."
- Josh: "I spent an hour talking on the Yudonian embassy. I even gave a call-in to Oprah."
- Drake: "What can Oprah do?"
- Josh: "Oprah can do anything!"
- Yooka's Mother: "Boosha!"
- (Drake walks into bedroom) Blemin: "JoonJa!" (Splashes water in Drake's face)
- Drake: "Thank you?"
- Drake: "Man, I'm trying to think of a word that rhymes with "Orange"
- Josh: (looking at computer screen) "Yooka!!"
- Drake: "Okay, you have some serious rhyming issues!"
Click here to see the photo gallery for We're Married?.