“Lola Likes Chase”
Season 2, Episode 9
February 26, 2006
When Lola develops a crush on Chase, Zoey and Chase are forced to address their relationship. With some advice from Michael, Chase decides to say yes to the date and forgets all the things that he planned to do with Zoey. This makes Zoey feel jealous.
Logan teaches Dustin how to impress the ladies, only to see Dustin get a date but he himself fails to.
- In this episode Chase says he likes a girl from his home town, presumably to hide his crush on Zoey. Coincidentally, he gets a girlfriend from his hometown, Rebecca, who guest stars in Season 3.
- In this episode, it is discovered that Quinn plays the trombone.
- Chase was told he would get pie for tutoring Lola, but she never made him any.
- It is discovered that Dustin is better with the ladies then Logan in this episode. When Dustin starts forgetting what Logan taught him, his date doesn't ditch him like Logan's does.
- In this episode, it finally becomes evident that Zoey likes Chase, although it has been clear that Chase likes Zoey right from the beginning of the series. Zoey wouldn't find out Chase liked her until Goodbye Zoey.
- It is discovered that Chase has a dog named Chester.
- The iCarly episode "iMeet Fred" references this episode; Spencer drinks ketchup.
- Logan was wet before he fell in the fountain. This is an error in the editing.
- In "Logan Gets Cut Off", Logan states that the lunchlady does his hair. However, he is shown doing Dustin's hair, meaning that he also does his own hair. This is a continuity error.
- Logan cuts off Dustin's shirt sleeves if the staff were to see Dustin like that he would be expelled.
Click here to see the gallery.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barrett
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese