Season 1, Episode 6
February 13, 2005
Savage Steve Holland
Zoey, Nicole and Dana are always over-sleeping and are late to class. Fortunately Mr. Bender's friend, Jake Savage, offers the girls the chance to win a free Jet X. All they have to do is team up and create a Jet X commercial that Jake will judge, the winner having their commercial put on the air one hundred times. While Logan and his team, mostly Logan, work on their commercial with fancy video equipment and famous actors, Zoey and her team decide that the content of the commercial is more important than how much money is put into it. Now the test is to see which is better, a commercial made with lots of money, or a commercial that relates to teens and helps describe what the Jet X is all about.
- The episode states the Jet X will be available next year. Likewise, starting with Season 2, every character owned a Jet X.
- When all the girls decide that it was a better idea for them to work on their project together, Zoey says that it's only 11:00, and that they still have 10 hours until class starts. That would mean that class starts at 9:00, which is incorrect. Class starts at 8:00, meaning that they would only have 9 hours until class starts.
Click here to see the gallery.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Kristin Herrera as Dana Cruz
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barrett
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese