Season 5, Episode 5
May 12, 2012
iPear Store, also known as iWork for Pear, is the 5th episode of the fifth season of iCarly. It aired on May 12, 2012.
Freddie gets a job at the Pear Store when Carly, Kayla, Sam and Gibby visit him there Sam manages to sell a computer by talking the customer into buying it instead of talking about technical details like Freddie does because of her talent for talking people into buying things she is immediately hired much to Freddie's dismay when she gets promoted to a supervisor Freddie complains about it and gets fired right after he is fired Sam quits too.
Carly meets a geeky salesman named Trey at the Pear Store he is oblivious to her attempts at flirting with him but accepts when she eventually invites him over once he is at her house however he acts bold and tries to kiss her Carly gets scared by the sudden change of character and has Spencer throw him out.
The fire department gets fed up with Spencer's habit of causing fires so they refuse to react to his calls again in order to make it up to them he brings the firemen brownies and agrees to doing one week of voluntary work at the fire department however when he sets the fire department's kitchen on fire they throw him out and refuse to react to his calls for good.
Gibby tries to buy a new case for his PearPhone 2G from a desperate salesman named Woody and eventually causes him to have a nervous breakdown.
- According to Dan this episode topped the iTunes Charts for Children's Television.
- The storyline for this episode was first revealed by Jennette McCurdy during one of her UStream Broadcasts.
- This episode has a character named Lonnie portrayed by Fawnda McMahan and another character named Melinda portrayed by Inda Craig-Galvan.
- Actress Ro Hill worked on this episode.
- Pear Company is a Parody of Apple Inc.