- Trina says the glue 'is like an industrial cement'.
- There is a picture of a cute bear on the packaging, which distracted Cat from the fact that the glue could be dangerous.
- The solvent is not sold in stores and can only be bought from their factory in Bakersfield.
- It is a parody of Gorilla Glue.
- Grizzly Glue is very dangerous.
- Cat might have used Grizzly Glue on her first make-up attempt.
|"Editing a new episode"|
This article is a stub. You can help the Schneider's Bakery Wiki By expanding it.